- An overall view of SQL Queries and Normalization in Database
- How simple can create a Data-Driven Application by using ASP.NET MVC?
- What are the challenging characteristics to establish a Virtual Team?
- How to design an object-oriented game? (Case Study: Save My Water – available on iTunes)
- A stupid Robot appears without Artificial Neural Network!
Archive > March, 2012
Posted on March 23rd, 2012 By Danial Javanmardi
Artificial Neural Network (ANN)? The field of neural networks was pioneered by Bernard Widrow of Stanford University in the 1950s. Neural networks are currently used prominently in voice recognition systems, image recognition systems, industrial robotics, medical imaging, data mining and aerospace applications. What Is A Artificial Neural Network? “…a computing system made up of a […]