- An overall view of SQL Queries and Normalization in Database
- How simple can create a Data-Driven Application by using ASP.NET MVC?
- What are the challenging characteristics to establish a Virtual Team?
- How to design an object-oriented game? (Case Study: Save My Water – available on iTunes)
- A stupid Robot appears without Artificial Neural Network!
Archive > January, 2012
Posted on January 14th, 2012 By Danial Javanmardi
The definition of Project Human Resource Management is making the most effective use of the people involved with a project. What is the key to manage people? Psychologists and management theorists have devoted much research and thought to the field of managing people at work. Motivation theories Intrinsic motivation: causes people to participate in an […]