- An overall view of SQL Queries and Normalization in Database
- How simple can create a Data-Driven Application by using ASP.NET MVC?
- What are the challenging characteristics to establish a Virtual Team?
- How to design an object-oriented game? (Case Study: Save My Water – available on iTunes)
- A stupid Robot appears without Artificial Neural Network!
Archive > the ‘UML’ Category
Posted on October 17th, 2013 By Danial Javanmardi
Posted on April 7th, 2013 By Danial Javanmardi
According to Software Engineering, a design specifies the structure of how a software system will be written and function, without actually writing the complete implementation. It is a transition from “what” the system must do, to “how” the system will do it. The Unified Modeling Language (UML) is a standard language for modelling the design […]