- An overall view of SQL Queries and Normalization in Database
- How simple can create a Data-Driven Application by using ASP.NET MVC?
- What are the challenging characteristics to establish a Virtual Team?
- How to design an object-oriented game? (Case Study: Save My Water – available on iTunes)
- A stupid Robot appears without Artificial Neural Network!
Archive > the ‘IT Management’ Category
Posted on August 1st, 2013 By Danial Javanmardi
I would like to share the challenging characteristics of a Virtual Team as well as the Email Bottleneck. I have been struggle with them for a while either as an individual freelancer or within a company. If you consider a company situated in different countries the concepts of virtual team plays significance role. To illustrate […]
Posted on April 7th, 2013 By Danial Javanmardi
According to Software Engineering, a design specifies the structure of how a software system will be written and function, without actually writing the complete implementation. It is a transition from “what” the system must do, to “how” the system will do it. The Unified Modeling Language (UML) is a standard language for modelling the design […]
Posted on January 14th, 2012 By Danial Javanmardi
The definition of Project Human Resource Management is making the most effective use of the people involved with a project. What is the key to manage people? Psychologists and management theorists have devoted much research and thought to the field of managing people at work. Motivation theories Intrinsic motivation: causes people to participate in an […]